Friday, April 22, 2005

Early Night

I'm headed to bed in a few minutes because I have to get up early for this panel. If you're in the D.C. area Saturday morning, come on by. I hear they're serving lunch.

Spent the evening having drinks with the Happy Booker and Mr. Beatrice along with a bunch of Northern VA fiction-types. The thing about fiction writers is they blend into society much better than poets. They look practically normal. Sometimes people pay for what they write and there's this thing called an agent. Sounds like the tooth fairy to me.

This morning was baby yoga class which will probably be cancelled because there aren't enough moms signed up. The afternoon was another shopping trip, this time with Tender Buttons. I bought shoes at Kenneth Cole.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for a report on what was discussed on the panel. I hope you are going to let us (especially me) know.

Didi

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

I want to know what the shoes looked like. I dreamed about shoes last night. Maybe they were yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home