Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Super




Dylan Thomas!

You scored 54 Demeanour, 59 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".


Link: The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

4 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger RL said...

WOW, well at least your books sell well!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Charles said...

We're brothers, you and I.

(Except I think we're more like "sisters.")

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a rock. (Maya Angelou)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Reen said...

I'm Maya Angelou, too. I'm going to go sit under a table and drink until I become Dylan Thomas. Or at least Nikki Giovanni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home