Monday, May 10, 2004

Swimming Pool

While I'm up into the wee hours mucking this up, I might as well mention that I saw Swimming Pool this weekend and really enjoyed it. I especially liked the slow pace the movie took, a great relief from Friday night's hubby pick, Van Hesling. BLAAAHHHHH! I used to think I liked Hugh Jackman, but now I realize, I like him as the character "Wolverine" from X-Men and that's about it. Just like my heart only goes pitter patter for Vin Diesel in Pitch Black and Russell Crowe in Gladiator. Lucky for me, they're doing prequels for both of those movies.

So now you have a good idea of the kind of men I like: angry, brooding, and hmm . . . kind of violent. Well, that just "movie men," right?

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Vin Diesel likes to play Dungeons & Dragons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home