Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Stick It

C. Dale is right. I haven't been blogging much. It's difficult to type one-handed (oh, I wish I was referring to what you're thinking -- nope, Chicken Tyrant insists on being held). I've been searching high and low for a military school that accepts infants. You'd be surprised how few there are.

Below are my answers to the stick game:

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
Anything by Ann Coulter cause if I was gonna burn, I'd want to deserve it.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? I've had crushes on several Faulkner characters. Jewel from As I Lay Dying was my first. I like 'em done wrong, misunderstood and a little mean.

The last book you bought is: Sigh. From Baby to Bikini

The last book you read: Sleeping with the Dictionary by Harryette Mullen

What are you currently reading? The Maverick Room by Thomas Sayers Ellis

Five books you would take to a deserted island:
An island survival guide -- so I'd know what berries were safe to eat
Complete Works of Oscar Wilde
Complete Poems of D.H. Lawrence
Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
Family First: Your Step-by-Step Plan for Creating a Phenomenal Family by Dr. Phil -- cause I've been meaning to read it

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Didi
The Other Rebecca
Jeannine

Cause Girls Rool.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay Reb,

I passed the stick.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- there's a book on creating a family by Dr Phil? I didn't even know his swimmers were available.

Found you by backtracking this stick thingy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home