Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Poets on Good Behavior

There's been lots of talk about poets on bad behavior -- and I've gone on about it here a few times.

Without going into details (partly because I don't want to bring more attention to it and partly because of my own shame), I want to say that I unintentionally, yet royally, screwed over two poets with my carelessness -- and those two poets have every right to "freak on my ass" -- yet both have been wonderfully gracious and maybe a bit too understanding. This isn't an exciting tidbit -- but I want to point out that most poets I deal with are incredibly cool even when they have good reason not to be.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Charles said...

This is unrelated, but I just got a copy of the Bedside Guide for our library here at work, and I just wanted to let you know it looks beautiful and I'm so eager to get my contributor's copy so I can, er, take it to bed with me.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger RL said...

Thanks. Your copies should arrive today.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger shanna said...

i got mine last night--it's even SEXIER in person. thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home