Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey, who wants an AWP Platinum Plus credit line?

"The goal was simple: provide a credit card program for The Association of Writers and Writing Programs so superior to existing premium cards it would establish a new standard of excellence."

No annual fee! 0% APR! 24 hour customer service! A credit limit that MAY go as high as $100,000!!!!!!!!

Fucking A!

Thanks for selling my name and address to yet another soliciter. My daily average of four credit card applications wasn't enough and I've been holding out for exactly that new standard of excellence.

So very thrilled for all the amazing new offers in the pipe line for "Reb Livingston of No Tell Motel/The Canary."

Nothing makes a girl happier than a mailbox full of crap.

p.s. Hey -- you have my e-mail address too, perhaps I might be interested in a pill for my penis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home