Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bettie and the Poets

Got a surprise package from Lulu yesterday. A BIG package. Turned out to be a gorgeous and giant 2007 calendar with all my favorite poets rendered by Didi Menendez. The perfect replacement to my 2006 sexy boy poet calendar.

I can't wait until June when my imaginary online magazine nemesis, Tony Tost, will adorn my study's wall. We're gonna have a lot of interesting conversations and this time I'm going to be very important to his thinking.

I suspect no work will be done in August when dreamy Charlie Jensen smiles down upon me.

The year starts with a green-haired Amy King and Lorna Dee graces April and Eduardo is October's cover boy.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger TT said...

I'm on a fucking calendar? Terrific.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger RL said...

It is terrific!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

Hey, cool! News to me. I was going to order some of the cards Didi made with my poem. I really like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home