Wednesday, September 27, 2006

www.notellbooks.org

The No Tell Books site is up -- although the titles (aside from the 2006 Bedside Guide) aren't available for purchase until Monday, October 2 on Lulu -- and in a couple weeks for the longer-length collections (48+ pages) on Amazon, B&N and Powell's.

The only order fullfillment I will personally handle is the yearly subscription offer -- all 2006 titles for the low-low price of $45 (plus postage). You can pre-order a subscription now, if you wish. I expect to begin fulfilling those orders after October 9.

I will also work directly with booksellers who don't use Ingram or wish to sell the chapbooks.

8 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger shanna said...

that is a fine looking website, ma'am.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Michael Rerick said...

I concur, the website is beatific. (The coming soon has January 2006 for coming soon, just to say.)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger RL said...

Oh please do point out errors -- apparently I'm typo-blind these last few weeks.

Thanks.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very very nice

I just finished applying for some jobs-ugh

but if i get one I'll have money again

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Fantastic site, Reb. As soon as I hustle up some cash, I'm buying a subscription. :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Lee Herrick said...

congratulations on a great site and the new titles. very nice!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Kristi Maxwell said...

woo-hoo! this is exciting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home