Sunday, December 03, 2006

Where am I Now?

A Days Inns in Jersey -- half way between Baltimore and Albany.

Gave a reading at the i.e. series in Baltimore, hosted by the magnificient Michael Ball. Always have a such a great time at that series. There's video and some pictures that I'll get up online eventually. I only took a few -- I thought I lost the camera, but it was underneath my bag. Thanks to everyone who came out.

PF did indeed make it to the Friday night release party -- Continental stranded him in Newark and basically told him to go F himself, so he took a train and arrived at the very fashionable late hour of 10 p.m.

We had a great turn out and sold lots of books (thank you!). Have video of Bruce, PF and me reading -- I decided to "wing" their introductions and just "talk." I haven't had time to watch or edit the video, so who knows if that will make the light of day.

Chris only took weirdo photos before the party (when there wasn't anybody there) or at 2 a.m. (when the handful of us still there weren't looking our prettiest). I have no photos of 80% of the guests. Hopefully PF took some better ones.

But lest it seem like I'm always complaining about Chris -- let me offer massive props and thanks -- he did about 80% of the after-party clean-up.


Here's some 2 a.m. photos:







3 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! There's no photographic evidence that I was wearing pants!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger RL said...

Wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/yzfyqr

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curses! Foiled again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home