Sunday, January 14, 2007

Say It Isn't So Didi!

Didn't want this from Didi to get lost in the comment field:


"I am looking for someone to edit a cuban-american issue of mipo in 2008 and I have not found anyone -- mind you that I am not necessarily looking for a cuban-american - I am just trying to find the best guest editor EVER...anyway what I am thinking is that once I find this person, and the issue is published, I am retiring MiPo. Yes you heard it here first."

----------

Of course, that would be the way to retire -- on top and with a bang -- or maybe that's the way to die . . .

5 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?! retirement?! didi!

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well enjoy your retirement didi -- I enjoyed your publication.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger RL said...

They can send their flowers and donations to me!

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Reb - I took down the first post becasue I mentioned names.

Didi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home