Sunday, July 22, 2007

Obsession

Just finished an interview for Collin's The Business of Words podcast, scheduled for airing in October right when Your Ten Favorite Words comes to light.

Forgot to inquire about his foot, for shame. I even made a mental note to ask, but when he called, right on the dot, guess what I was doing?

That's right, wiping my son's bottom.

It's been two and half years and I'm officially CONSUMED, it's all I think about. If you're wondering why it's taking me so long to respond to your e-mail, rest assured, it's nothing personal, just my new preoccupation.

So if you don't like reading about poop, consider it too unseemily or inappropriate, find another blog to read cause Cackling Jackal is officially Butt Wipe Central.

That's right, I'm Captaina Butt Wipe.

Spread it around.

Ew.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh- you make me so NOT nostalgic.

Though I will admit I was listening to Joni Mitchell's Ladies of the Canyon last night and got all teary eyed during "The Circle Game" but I did not, I did not, run over to the couch and hug the hell out of my 23 yr old son, nor did any memory of poop obscure my weepy countenance.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

I could smell the poop coming down the phone line. It made me forget all about my busted toe. ;-)

It was a fab interview. Can't wait for everyone to hear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home