Thursday, January 17, 2008

This afternoon I slid on some ice and bumped into a stopped SUV. Minor accident, small dent and paint scrape (my Acura went under the bumper). Everyone involved is fine and obviously that's all that matters, yet it's disconcerting nonetheless. You think you got everything under control and really, you don't. I always consider little accidents to be reminder messages from the higher powers, you know, check yourself before you . . .

This is all to be expected. This month Uranus is all up my butt (heh). I probably shouldn't be operating any heavy machinery during this transit.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger DeadMule said...

Glad to hear everyone is fine. Best, Helen

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're ok.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger RL said...

Thanks guys, I just spoke to the insurance adjuster -- I don't think they're canceling my policy. :)

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

I'd rather have any transit other than Uranus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home