Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's

Over the past 24 hours, there's been a bit of traffic at Reb's Tips for Valentine Success (circa 2006). It's classic, universal advice still pertinent today.

What am I doing this Valentine's Day?

What I do every Valentine's.

Declare my unwavering love and devotion to Jeff Goldblum.

My love and devotion to Jeff Goldblum does not waver.

Have you seen Pittsburgh?

It's really good.

If I ever have another son (don't worry, I'm not), I'd name him Goldblum, but I'd spell it Goldbloom, so Jeff Goldblum couldn't sue or file stalking charges.


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger shanna said...

I endorse this post. By which I mean, Oh yeah baby. I just rewatched the fly. He's even attractive as a genetic accident.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger D said...

Marty cannot understand why I love Jeff Goldblum. Now I can tell him it runs in the blood.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger realitywrites said...

Hi Reb, I'm posting here to say:
1. I love Jeff Goldblum.
2. The other day, explaining my boyfriend my love for Anthony Bourdain, I said "I love Tony in that Jeff Goldblum kind of way."
3. No Tell Motel kicks ass!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger RL said...

Dear Reality -- thank you.

I love you all in that Jeff Goldblum way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home