Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogroll

These days, I rarely update my blogroll because I don't use it. I read blogs via an RSS Feed and never think about my blogroll. It's a low priority. I use my "free" time to answer No Tell submissions, layout magazine and book galleys, rate books on Goodreads, unsuccessfully potty train my son . . .

There's no hierarchy. Just disorganization.

Occasionally people e-mail and ask if I would add a link to their blog. I usually do.

So if you link (or have in the past) to this blog and I haven't returned the favor and you kinda feel like I should, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll happily add you.

Please don't think your blog's non-appearance on this blogroll to mean I think you're a dork or a dweeb. I mean, I might think you're a dork or a dweeb, but that's not a factor in my blogroll. My blogroll is full of dorks and dweebs. Look at it. I do not discriminate against dorks and dweebs. Some of my best friends are dorks and dweebs. In fact, I can't think of the last time I was in a room that wasn't teeming with dorks and dweebs. I'm a dork/dweeb magnet. All the dorks and dweebs wanna get with me.

Also, don't take it to mean that I think your poetry isn't worthy enough. The only poetry I find worth in is my own. Everyone else's is weird.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger shanna said...

yeah, my blogroll too. i finally just put a note on it. i may take it down altogether, or figure some way to list the blogs in my reader in some nonobnoxious way. it's about a billion.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Maggie May said...

what's a ??feed? besides that, you're funny. i like your page.

-maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home