So the hot pants and tube top must have made an impression, because I'll be guest blogging tomorrow at the The Writers Center blog. Charlie's welcome reception was a who's who of DC literati, an afternoon for the beautiful, glamorous poets to mingle with the wealthy, powerful fiction writers over cake and punch. The society page write-up is here.
2004 - 2009
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- The final installment regarding the Gurlesque is u...
- This Week at No Tell
- "So Many Literalists" by Molly Arden
- Jill Alexander Essbaum's book, Necropolis (neoNuma...
- What the fuck am I supposed to wear to this? Sorr...
- I don't want to talk about it today.
- Fat Lip
- Working out the details to give a publishing talk ...
- Ok, we're going underpants shopping.
- Is it inappropriate for a mother to announce on he...