Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bill Knott disagrees with the below post

I'll just note that I don't think one has to be an entrepreneur -- one can do a lot for free, especially with online options. Although admittedly producing a physical book for free would be challenging. Of course an especially industrious person could possibly find donated/discarded paper and borrow the use of a printer and bind books herself. I'd likely choose the online options over that, but that's just my personal choice.

I am most certainly guilty, in a sense, of being an entrepreneur -- although this shop is all Mom and no Pop.

On the flip side my family and non-poet friends all think I'm a business idiot and completely irrational. According to their values, I probably am.

Forgive me. It's not easy being a Capricorn (Sun) with Gemini (Rising)!

p.s. Bill, not offended one bit!

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Bill makes very valid points -- as always. And he's right...you deserve the million dollars.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha I'm a Libra with Capricorn rising and Gemini moon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home