See, he "holds" it now -- here he is at the Christmas Mouse in Kill Devil Hills, NC. The bastards at the Christmas Mouse in Kill Devil Hills, NC wouldn't let him use their toilet. We should have let him pee on the ornaments, but we're one of those classy families. Instead Chris drove him to the nearby Harris Teeter. To be perfectly honest, if Chris wasn't there, I would have told Gideon to pee on an angel. Maybe join him to make a point. I guess that means I should give back my #1 Classiest Mom mug.
2004 - 2009
Sunday, August 17, 2008
- Name: Reb Livingston
Writer. Bibliomancy Oracle Curator. Psychic Memoirist. Dream Interpreter. Tarot Reader. Mom. Author of some books, including Bombyonder (forthcoming, Bitter Cherry 2014), God Damsel (No Tell Books, 2010) and Your Ten Favorite Words (Coconut Books, 2007).
- I'm back home, slowly responding to e-mail and cat...
- Family Mid-Afternoon Naptime
- This Week at No Tell
- Beach Photos by Gideon
- I'm at the beach and will be spending precious lit...
- Gideon's First Day at Beach Photography
- Ok, so that last minute bathing suit shopping did ...