Sunday, August 17, 2008

See, he "holds" it now -- here he is at the Christmas Mouse in Kill Devil Hills, NC. The bastards at the Christmas Mouse in Kill Devil Hills, NC wouldn't let him use their toilet. We should have let him pee on the ornaments, but we're one of those classy families. Instead Chris drove him to the nearby Harris Teeter. To be perfectly honest, if Chris wasn't there, I would have told Gideon to pee on an angel. Maybe join him to make a point. I guess that means I should give back my #1 Classiest Mom mug.



5 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

I would have told him to piss in the bucket and then took it to the register.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger RL said...

Damn it, I wish you were there!

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not the Christmas store! My mother used to make us go there back in the day!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Annandale Dream Gazette said...

so did he get a t-shirt: "I peed at Harris Teeter" ?



t-po! one-of-a-kind lude & disgusting poetry on a t-shirt--that's a good idea, isn't it?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jessie Carty said...

I managed to live for 18 years near that store and never went in! Ha!

And actually amazed there is a harris teeter near there now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home