Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letter to Sam

Today was Gideon's Halloween party at preschool. I was in charge of organizing it. Over the weekend, we had dinner at Al's and I told him about the gift bags Gideon and I were putting together. We decorated orange bags with ghosts, pumpkins, black cats, glitter -- and filled them with stickers, spider rings and candy. Gideon and I had a lot of fun doing it. Al didn't think it sounded very fun. Al thinks I've become really lame. Al alluded to a time when he believed I once hated children. Al thinks I was much more fun when I was all god damn kids this and that. Then Al took me upstairs to show me his new industrial sewing machine, complete with oil pan.

Well you assholes better start getting used to this -- today I was Head Parent, my first taste of executive experience. I was GOOD at it. I'm going all the way. All I need is a better wardrobe.

Senile Near-Death Old Man/Livingston 2016!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Abulsme said...

Happy Halloween!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Honestly, straight leg jeans are a good look for you. You certainly don't need the kind of wardrobe support Palin got. Maybe just a trip to the mall with me?

We can make it happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home