Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lots of good stuff over at No Tells.

Will get back to posting regularly here soon. Just booked some international travel for early December. Not as exciting as the not-to-be Dubai trip, but I'm pretty thrilled to be doing any traveling right now. I'm tagging along to Amsterdam and Dublin with Chris (on business). Usually on these trips I go off and do my own thing, which I'll still do, but I'll be sticking a bit closer to the nerd happenings to be included in the biznaz dinners and other perks. Maybe I'll give talk at the conference: Network Security in a Post-Poetical Climate and score a buffet ticket. If anyone in Amsterdam or Dublin knows of any reading opportunities, I'd be happy to oblige (and write this trip off on taxes).

2 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Andrew Shields said...

Next time you're planning a European trip, check with me if you think a reading in Basel might be possible, and then I can see whether I can come up with something.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger RL said...

Will do Andrew -- thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home