Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today is the first official sick day from school. I was up most of the night with Gideon, although Chris, yet again, got the honor of being barfed on. Excluding baby spit-up, I've never been barfed on. Both times Gideon barfed, it was on Chris and let me tell you I am more than a bit jealous and hurt by that. I thought kids were supposed to bypass everyone to barf on their mothers? Did I do something wrong? Is he parentally confused? I just don't get it. I think I'm pretty barfable. I'm not taking this rejection so well.

In other news, Gideon and I started our Rebeccamas craft marathon. We're making ornaments and cards. It's difficult to distinguish the ornaments made by Gideon and the ones made by me. Am I implying that my son is artistically gifted? No, no I am not. Glitter is all over the house and will be, probably for many months. All of us are under constant glitter coverage, including Chris and hasn't even participated in the crafting yet.

And now you know what you're getting for Rebeccamas.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Charles said...

The first time my niece puked, my brother saw it coming a split second before it erupted, ran over to her, and caught the puke in his cupped hands.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger RL said...

The first time Chris caught it in his cupped hands too! Maybe it's a dad-reflex thing?

Although last night it was just all down his shirt.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jennifer Bartlett said...

Reb,

After my birthday dinner, we came home to Jeff & the babysitter. Jeff said, 'My tummy hurts.' And puked pizza at my feet all over the rug.

Happy Birthday mommA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home