Sunday, June 20, 2004

Check In

Bennington was fun. Hooked up with a bunch folks I haven't seen in a long time. Much to everyone's amazement I managed to stay off the hooch the entire weekend. Damn court order. This afternoon I attended David Lehman's lecture on "Revising the Canon: On Editing" which was fascinating. Putting together the latest Oxford Book of American Poetry is an awfully daunting task. He gave me a galley of the 2004 BAP edited by Lyn Hejinian. I've only had a chance to flip through it, but it looks pretty cool. A couple bloggers are included.

Brent and I are heading to the cottage for our writing retreat tomorrow morning. PF will swing by for an evening. Will be out of e-mail contact (and most likely cell phone contact) until Thursday evening.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Hurry back, now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home