Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Contests - Prizes - Sex!

Today is our nine year wedding anniversary. Yeah, congratulations, thank you very much.

To celebrate, I'm holding two contests. Post your answers here by noon (ET) on Thursday, April 7.

In May 1993 Chris and I went on our first date. He biked to my apartment, prepared dinner (chicken and rice - the whole time bitching about my cutlery) and then we met with friends and went to a movie.

Contest #1 - How much money did Chris have in his wallet when it was time to buy the movie tickets?
Prize: A Trojan Mint Tingle Spring Break 2005 T-Shirt XL (don't ask me how I acquired this)

Contest #2 - What movie did we see? (Hint: It wasn't very good)
Prize: Lover's Choice 52 Weeks of Romance Kit (a $9.95 value! -- again, don't ask me how I acquired this)

Why am I parting with these items? Because I'm no longer a woman, I'm a mom!

8 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Emily Lloyd said...

You do know that was Tina Fey's sentiment, not my own, right?

Contest #2: I'm gonna go with Dazed and Confused, but if I win, no need for the sex kit. I'm a lesbian in a long-term relationship. I hear we have less sex than moms.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger RL said...

Oh I know, I saw the skit! :P

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Chris had seven dollars and you watched Demolition Man.


Pay up.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Chris had $1. You watched Benny & Joon

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Emily Lloyd said...

Okay, if someone took me to Benny & Joon on a first date, it wouldn't matter if s/he had $100,000 in aforementioned pocket: no second date.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd say Chris had no dollars in his wallet. I have no idea about the movie ...

--dba

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Radish King said...

dazed and confused

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, I know I'm coming in after the deadline here, but I'm going to avoid the romantic possibilities and guess Schindler's List and $2.50. But we have to assume he had a pretty good explanation...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home