Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Avoiding the Questions

I was passed the music baton a couple weeks ago but the only music I've been listening to has been wails and whines. Too brain dead to try to don my "Wanting to be Tony Robinson" hat. I don't even have it in me to think of a dream room writing studio. All I need is a little silence and I'm not getting it. If you want a response, you're going to have to taunt and insult me.

The last minute subs for No Tell and the Bedside Guide are still trickling in -- today's the last day. Molly and I haven't made any decisions on the Bedside Guide, but we're very pleased with the poems sent our way. It's gonna blow off your skivvies. I think we got ourselves a designer to do the cover too. We intend on getting back to all the Bedside Guide subs by the end of June/early July. General No Tell subs should be responded to in the next two weeks.

Attended The Happy Booker birthday dinner yesterday evening. She reminded me that my Crucial Rooster deadline is fast approaching. Last week she asked me what kind of art do I envision to along with the column. Any ideas? I'm thinking a deep fried beak.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.gymart.com/images/!!abdfch2.jpg

is probably what you should use.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger RL said...

Yep, that sums it up perfectly. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home