Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I do not have sympathetic feelings towards Nazis

and I don't think I'm especially wordy either. I'm starting to lose faith in self-discovery via online quizes.

You scored as Martin Heidegger. You are Martin Heidegger. You are a very wordy person that believes we classify objects by their function, and that community is essential. Once we are in a community, then it is possible for us to differentiate ourselves. You also might have sympathetic feelings towards Nazis.

Martin Heidegger

57%

Not An Existentialist

46%

Friedrich Nietzsche

43%

Soren Kierkegaard

39%

Jean-Paul Sartre

32%

Albert Camus

29%

Which Existentialist Philosopher Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Stuart Greenhouse said...

Pursuing self-discovery via the on(-line)tological can be a mysterious, tricky, business, it's true.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger MASchiavo said...

Yeah, it said I was Nietzsche. There's no way I'm fuckin' Nietzsche.

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know these guys (where there any women on the list?) but then I tied with a cultural creative and idealist on the other test and was not an existentialist. I enjoyed visiting your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home