Saturday, July 23, 2005

Putting Down the Laptop

Been trying to get a million little things done before I leave for Europe on Friday. My fear is that I'll forget to do or bring something. I can see it now, unpacking and realizing there's no underwear in my suitcase and not being able to acquire any in Paris big enough to cover my wide ass.

Did I mention that my latest nightmare is not the usual crazed killer coming after me? No, the latest is that I have three babies (each around 9 months apart) and I keep forgetting to feed the youngest because he's so quiet. It's midnight and I look at Chris and ask if he fed the new baby at all today and he looks at me and says "No, did you?"

p.s. Dad, I've been "putting down the laptop" all weekend.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Radish King said...

I love that you're leaving for Paris on my birthday. And don't worry about underwear. Women in Paris are actually shaped like women. You'll be able to find beautiful undies in silk and lace to fit you perfectly. In fact, once you buy Parisian undies, you might never go back.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Anne Haines said...

Your "forgetting to feed the youngest" nightmare reminded me of a friend of mine who had twin girls last year -- while she was in the hospital with them she would feed and burp them, then pick up the third baby and wonder why it was so quiet -- as it turns out, in her post-c-section fogginess she was trying to feed and burp the pillow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home