Saturday, July 16, 2005

WRCT Day at the Livingston-Morrow Abode

In college I was DJ Lola Coca Cola (yes, that's what I called myself on air) and Public Affairs Director at WRCT. WRCT is where Chris and I fell in love (he was a public affairs talk show host and engineer). The station DJed our wedding.

Precious, I know.

This afternoon I received knitted booties and a hat by Jen Potter (former WRCT Program Director & DJ) for Gideon.

Early this evening I received an e-mail from Wendy Wasko -- (she took part in the WRCT Hot Sex All Night Pajama Party). She inquired about Nancy King (former DJ and talk show host)

Late this evening Sam (former Public Affair Director and one-time coup leader against me) called to say he was stuck at Dulles for the night so he popped over for a couple hours to meet Gideon.


Sam, Gideon (hat by Jen Potter)

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh I see here is Lola.....

more later.

d.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home