Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just Sharing

Most of you don't care and that's cool, but since a lot of folks are talking about their upcoming births I feel like sharing Gideon's stats from this morning's six month check-up:

Height: 28.5 inches >95% percentile (grew 2.5 inches the last two months)
Weight: 19.4 pounds 75% percentile (over four pounds heavier)
Head Circumference: 47cm 95% percentile (2 cm growth -- baby Oppenheimer!)

It seems like he's taking after his 6"8 father -- tall and lean with a big head. (Well, we both have big heads.)

Thank god he didn't inherit the Livingston ass.

I think Deb is making a mistake. My son is quite the catch.

Did I mention he has blue eyes? Dreamy. He got those from me.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home