Saturday, August 13, 2005

All Better

Suzanne's post reminded me that this week we finally got the hole in our living room ceiling fixed (for the second time).

We had somebody do it while we were out of the country. Ha ha. Wifey wins again.

Can I say how happy I am that I was all bigged up during the winter and not during this disgustingly humid summer?

Can I say how happy I am that Gideon is no longer a newborn? Six months is way more fun than 2 weeks. Even if he doesn't know who the hell I am anymore. Well, I think he remembers now. We spent the last two days playing his favorite games: "I am Spartacus," "Fight the Power," "Stop Kicking Yourself" and "Have Faith in Jesus."

Can I just say that I'm happy and not fear that I'm jinxing myself by stating it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home