Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lucipo Reading on My Vocabulary

The sweaty Baltimore reading will be on My Vocabulary (KSDT) today at 4 p.m. PST -- I have no idea what time that is Eastern time, 7 p.m. maybe?

I tend to read pretty fast, but this reading would probably qualify as speed reading. It was so hot in that bookstore on that July evening that all I wanted to do was get the hell out of there. I'm not sure how Matt edited the recording, but I'm guessing he cut out the part where the two of us argue over whether to continue or not. I wanted to call it quits, he wanted to keep going.

Despite all my heat-induced pissiness, the other poets gave very good readings.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I totally screwed up the time and missed it- i have been listening to the most incredibly lame DJ thing- arghhhh- it's like having my daughter and her friends talking through my earphones.

Back to Arlene Angs new book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home