Thursday, July 28, 2005

About Last Night or Why Does Mommy Smell Like Colt 45?

I have never smelled quite so foul after a poetry reading. Fuck the ozone, Red Emmas needs air conditioning. I can't believe how many people sat and sweated through those readings. They were good readings, but still.

Michael Ball, i.e. series co-ordinator introduces Lucifer.


New poet laureate of Carrboro, Todd Sandvik and wife Laura


Randall Williams


Brian Howe


Marcus Slease


Mike Snider, Me, Matt Shindell


Reading "Pardon My Dragon" with special guest appearance Carly Sachs performing the role, Dead Roses


Carly tied her underwear to mine. Ken said he preferred Carly's tie underwear to my pink satin and black lace boy shorts. This drove me into a psychotic rage. I am posting this picture in an attempt to ruin his life.


Gideon and me recovering this morning -- he spent the evening with Tender Buttons

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Reb. Looks like a good time...


Scott P.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the absolute sweetest picture of you and Gideon. The others are fun to see too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home