Thursday, November 03, 2005

Picked up Adobe InDesign this evening and while there's still a lot I have to figure out, this seems to be much better.

Wrote a Patrick Swayze poem and sent it off to Barrelhouse. They're doing a special Swayze section in their next issue. Normally I don't submit poems the same day I write them, but the deadline was last year.

Discussed with Chollie some possibilities regarding the Bedside Guide online trailer. Most recent idea: Phone Sex.

Chased down contributors who still owe a bio. Not finished going through the list.

Consumed way too much Halloween candy these last three days. If Chris doesn't take the rest of it to work tomorrow, I'm burning down the house.

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Michelle M. Buchanan said...

I caught your post on InDesign and had never heard of it before. I've been looking for a new program so I went to the Adobe site. It wasn't much help. It's pretty expensive and I absolutely dread learning, yet, another new program. Good luck & best wishes. Maybe I'll check back to see if you post progress on it. Got any chewy sweetarts in there?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Why didn't you tell me? I have a Swayze poem!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger The Vicar said...

He was in Dirty Dancing. 'Nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home