Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thinking Outside that Bubble Once in a While

My usual pilates instructor often inquires about my progress with the Bedside Guide. Today she suggested that I write a play or screenplay using four of the poems. My immediate reaction was "Write a screenplay? I need to finish laying it out. Write the foreword. Send galleys . . ." I told her I wrote a script using sections of four poems to be used in the online trailer/commerical that's being put together by design king, Charles Orr.

But now it occurs to me, maybe she really didn't mean that I should write a play. She was an English major at GMU and she's talked about going back to grad school for film writing. Maybe she was hinting that she'd like to write a screenplay for the anthology?

Did I miss something obvious? I'll need to ask her next week. Sometimes I get so consumed with all the things that I have to do, it doesn't occur to me other people do stuff too.

Also, I have a difficult time thinking when I'm supposed to be squeezing my buttocks and tightening my stomach. Powerhouse, my ass.

Or not.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, other people have work to do aside from you... you dirty hippy!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Belly button to spine now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home