Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Nice Way to Start 2006

1. Not hung over despite lots of champagne and vodka last night.

2. It's after one p.m. and I haven't changed a diaper yet. (Other people have changed his diapers, no, I'm not letting him sit in his own filth.)

3. Didi wrote a wonderful poem for me. It has Christmas and sewing and peanut butter.

4. I'm briefly mentioned in an interview and it wasn't an insult or a slam -- but the reason I'm linking to Amy King's interview with Grace Cavalieri because it's a really good interview (as are all of Amy's interviews). Grace Cavalieri talks about writing while raising children (she has four), what women are expected to write and poets' public "personalities."

5. Chris just made me a turkey and provolone sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home