Thursday, February 09, 2006

Am I Cut Out For This?

Just finished the interview with the Irish radio station -- hmm, not sure if I was what they wanted. OK, I definitely wasn't what they wanted.

Ally: My friend's name is Mary -- what should one rhyme with that?

Me: Um, well maybe avoid rhyming her name all together?

Ally: Oh, come on.

Me: Um, "cherry?"

And then I read Karl Parker's "A Museum of Making Do" and Ally said she wasn't seduced one bit.

Ouch! That poem ripped off my clothes. Am I just easy?

Back to packing!

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

have fun- who can tell what turns on an Irish radio show? I think that poems hot, too-

I'm here in Richmond trying to help found an official slam team, but there seems to be some resistance to success- or maybe just selfish people-

a vacation- what a dream-

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

poem is...poem is hot

geez

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger jwg said...

Cherry, Contrary they both work. does anyone really want their name rhymed? If you were going to rhyme Jim, what would you rhyme?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home