Friday, February 03, 2006

You know, one time, there was this guy, and he said he was gonna rock my world and then he didn't, in fact, it ranked up there with one of my most disappointing experiences and well, I guess I could have went after him and said "how dare you mislead me, you had to know that wouldn't rock a chipmunk's world, you had no right to make such a claim" but I didn't and I didn't accept his self-proclaimed authority and I didn't let it ruin me for all sex even though sex is something I care about and I let it pass and I didn't return his calls and when I was feeling especially mean, I'd get together with a girlfriend and we'd cruise up and down 5th Avenue mockingly yelling "Hung like a conquistador!" and "That's wonderfuck!" out the car window but after a while even that got boring.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two things. 1. It wasn't me. 2. More of this and less of the "I love my Mom brand jeans".

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Jim Behrle said...

Maybe the guy was just like unispired by what he had to work with...

xxxjimmy

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jim Behrle said...

Yeah, I probably am--it's what I'm good at...

xxxjimmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home