Tuesday, March 21, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just received an e-mail from an aunt who recently had a session with an intuitive reader -- this reader informed her that the boy named "Gideon" was going be a writer and write "beautiful dark poetry." My aunt seemed to think this news would please me. Well, shit, why didn't she just tell me he was going to grow up and become a weather bunny. That's the worst news I've heard all week -- look, I want a successful doctor or an engineer, somebody who can take care of this poet after she blows her social security checks on the nickel slots. I spent the entire morning talking with Gideon, explaining how he's not living in my basement when he's 30 years old and I'm not supporting any of his weirdo "art" projects and how I specifically chose an engineer to breed with so there would not be another poet in the family.

I'll give you some dark subject matter to write about.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Charles said...

The sins of the mother...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger C. Dale said...

Excellent! Release the hounds...

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

har- the gypsy's told my grandmother the child my mother (didn't know she) was carrying would be a star and bring glory to the family.

Those that are still alive are still waiting for me to be in the movies.

he could have a successful job, make money, and retire with time and cash to write his dark poetry.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Emily Lloyd said...

muahahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home