Friday, March 03, 2006

Places To Find Me Next Week

I'll be womaning the No Tell Motel/The Canary booth at the AWP Bookfair for most of the day, everyday.


Friday night I'll be reading at the Kitchen Press • LIT • Redivider Party:
Friday, March 10 at 9:00 PM

With readings by Sarah Bartlett, Adam Clay, Shanna Compton, Emily Gabbert, Matt Henriksen, Reb Livingston, Randall Mann, Sharon McGill, Danielle Pafunda, Zachary Schomburg, Laurel Snyder, Sam Starkweather, Jerome Stuart, Christopher Tonelli, Paul Toutonghi & Joshua Weber

Club DeVille
900 Red River St
Austin, TX 78701


Saturday, March 11 from 10:30-11:45 AM (Austin Hilton, Salon B), I'll be participating on the following panel:

DIY Publishing: Chapbooks, Zines, Webzines, Blogs, Collectives & Etc.

With Jordan Davis, Reb Livingston, James Meetze, Gary Norris, Felicia Sullivan & moderator Shanna Compton


Saturday night after 9 p.m., I'll be playing twister at the No Tell Pajama Party.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is killing me- I am soooooooo jealous. I actually bought a lottery ticket but to no luck-oh well- next year in .........

have a drink for me!!!!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Did I miss the sexy songs boat? No sexiness is complete without Rolling Stones "Beast of Burden!"

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Charles said...

I misread it as "womanizing" the No Tell/Canary booth. I hope you'll consider that as well.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger RL said...

That's right, Texas, lock away your daughters, I'm here for your women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home