Monday, April 03, 2006

This weekend I was hoping it was allergies, but remembered mine don't start until the end of April/early May. This is definitely not allergies. Gideon gave me his germs. Again. I don't know where he picks this stuff up -- he's with me all day. If it's not one contagious illness, it's another.

------------

Suffering regret over the haircut. There was a reason for doing it.

When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me the story about the little girl with green hair.

There was a little girl with green hair.

One day her friend asked "Why do you have green hair?"

"I don't know" replied the little girl with green hair as she rubbed snot into it.

------------

Hmm, that story is lacking without the visual.

But yeah, mornings with Gideon were kind of like that. Food and snot. I broke down and now I regret not having the courage to persevere.

------------

I had a clairvoyant reading by a woman in England this weekend -- part of it was a numerology report that uses one's birthday and name. The intial report was incorrect because she did "Livingstone" instead of "Livingston." She redid the report.

I'd be a much more balanced and happier person if I was born "Livingstone" instead of "Livingston."

Never under-estimate that silent e.

------------

I got a new cell phone (old one acting flaky). One of those Motorola RAZR ones. The young man at the store was pushing me towards black but Chris said I really wanted pink and Chris was right.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dionne warwick added an e -- warwicke -- for a while because of numerology. then she changed it back haha.

in numerology all my numbers are 9s. weird.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger RL said...

My life path number is 11/2, my expression is 7 and my heart's desire is 17/8. I know, I know. Waaaay too much in personal information.

Tomorrow I'll blog my social security number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home