Wednesday, April 19, 2006

To be clear, my post from Monday was mocking the idea that one should not use his/her blog to discuss, critique or even complain. I subscribe to no "blog rules." Also, I was not dismissing Ron for writing about the WP article. Just applying what a few said to those writing about the PW article. I do not believe Ron was desperate for attention or needs to "spend more time" on his poems. I thought that was obvious (based on what I was doing on my blog the week before). If it wasn't, I apologize. For assuming that was obvious.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't imagine how I hgot along without blogs, since most of the good discussion/posting places have died (a few such as the Alsop Gazebo are still healthy).

Because of blogs and the JRW last fall I have found about 2 dozen chapbooks, zines, and anthologies that I now read regularly or have purchased or subscribed to. (please ignore sentence construction, English my first language but I'm from texas).

Rules, schmules- write it all, I say.

BTW- did you see this weak sister article on SLATE? http://www.slate.com/id/2140095/

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger RL said...

Heh, my blog has ruined my life too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home