Friday, May 12, 2006

Hey, I'm starting to catch up on work -- sort of.

If I have a manuscript of yours -- I should be getting back to you in the next couple of weeks.

If I have a No Tell submission of yours -- one from the first half of April -- you should hear back in a week. We're shutting down the general No Tell reading period for the summer. If you're planning on submitting, do so by the end of May else hold your sub until September. We're accepting Bedside Guide submissions until the end of June.

If I owe you a galley -- take another breath. I'll get to you, promise.

Looking like I'll be at the BEA next Saturday.

My "Crucial Rooster" column should be appearing later today at The Happy Booker

Also, I'm a secret guest for something that will be coming out in the not too distant future.

I'll be celebrating my SECOND mother's day this Sunday. Gideon better not punk out and get me crap.

If I get some sappy poem, I swear to god it'll be the year of green bean and broccoli dinners.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Julie Carter said...

If I give you a crappy poem can I get a year of green bean and broccoli dinners? Mmm.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

again this year- the BEA is the same weekend as the Poetry Festival in Williamsburg- our keynote speaker is the lovely and talented Claudia Emerson followed by Greg Donovan (from VCU).

The highlight is the open mike at Ford's Colony Country Club- when everyone gets to read a short "poem"- oh yeah- that's a treat-

have fun in DC-

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

See you Friday!

Any ideas on sneaking in a guest?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home