Thursday, May 04, 2006

See, Blogging Really Does Work!

My commuter pal, Kim, informed me that my morning glory seeds comment was quoted in this morning's Washington Post Express -- the free paper given to metro commuters. It appears in "The Blog Log" section -- right after the weather, classifieds, crossword and about 2000 advertisements on page 32.

Not that my comment was attributed correctly, the URL provided was cacklingliberal.blogspot.com -- interesting since I rarely write about politics and if anything, I'd be one of those "cackling centrists" (Oh Wesley Clark, why did you have to go all dreamy metrosexual on us? Everyone likes black turtlenecks -- on men we're banging, not electing!)

Details, details, but hey, it's nice to be reprinted among such thoughtful commentary as:

"I just love that Jessica Simpson is getting crazy jealous . . . I just can't wait to hear stories of Ashlee Simpson hooking up with Nick Lachey." from Egotastic.com

Omigod, I JUST love it too!

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger shanna said...

ok, that is the funniest thing i read all morning.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger RL said...

Hey lady bloggers -- we're finally getting our dues!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger François Luong said...

you know, i'm sure that mrs. clark likes a turtleneck on her man. :p

(i was drinking coffee as i read this; now i need to clean my computer screen while my boss must be wondering what is so funny about excel spreadsheets)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home