Sunday, July 23, 2006

Medical Explanation?

I've alway been one of those people unable to "roll her tongue" -- and I really tried as a kid, for years.

Today while Gideon and I were sticking our tongues out in the mirror -- I noticed I suddenly have the ability to roll my tongue.

So what does that mean? I thought it was a genetic trait? Has someone been messing with my DNA? Have I been exposed to radiation? Unknowingly part of a government experiment? Abducted by aliens?

What other strange new powers might I possess?

Am I an X-(wo)man?

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have been hanging around me too long...that is what it means.


rrrrrrrrrrrebby

d.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Yes, that birth rocked your world, and changed your DNA!

(Not really; I have heard recent research has shown that tongue rolling is not a gentically inherited trait, but a learned motor skill. . . . ah well, it still makes for a good story. Or a poem?).

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger RL said...

Thanks! I'm going to cancel my health insurance and blog all of my medical ailments. You poet-blogger-doctors are great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home