Friday, October 06, 2006

She Might As Well Quit Acting All Together -- She'll Never Get a Role With Jeff Goldblum Now

Semi-famous actress dumps on the 'Burgh

I love the headline, more effective than the obvious: "Actress Known For Dating and Being Cheated On By Jude Law . . ."

I also love how the mayor was "briefed" on the upcoming Rolling Stone story.

Mmm . . . garlic-parmesan Buffalo wings -- how cosmopolitian.

Post-note: Seconds after I posted this, I received an e-mail from TB with a link and the succinct note: "Whore!"

Word travels fast.

Warning: Do not taunt the yinzers.

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger anything but poetry said...

It does seem like a bad idea to insult the city in which you are filming, and the city that is in the title of the film you have to promote. I have to say, though, that I lived in P-burgh twice (yep, two times) and I heard a lot of locals say Shittsburgh. I realize that it's not that hard to come up with (Sienna could have thought it up all by herself...lol...), but there's a chance she picked it up there. Maybe it's one of those things you can say if you're from there? Kind of like I can call other gay guys "fag" because I...well...smoke sometimes. : -)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Collin Kelley said...

Pooer Sienna...she's never gotten over being dickmatized by Jude Law has she? :)

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger RL said...

Yeah -- I think being from Pittsburgh can be considered an identity category. Pittsburghers are definitely a special, um, breed? I say this being one -- I have no doubt one day scientists will discover a Pittsburgher chromosome that will explain everything.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she didn't dis Monroeville!

My brother sent me this story and it reminded me of the question "celebrities" love, "And you are...?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home