Sunday, December 31, 2006

Getting a jump start on 2007 resolutions -- hence I haven't been blogging.

1. Focus and work harder on outstanding projects (working on Shafer's book these past few days and I responded to all outstanding e-mail in my general mail folder, probably the first time all year).

2. Take better care of my health. Well, I half-started that. Back on the treadmill. Haven't improved the diet yet, there are still holiday chocolates to finish.

I try not to make unrealistic resolutions, mine are more in the vein of improvements. There was an AOL VP of Member Services (i.e. customer service) who was all about 1% improvements. The idea is we can always make a 1% improvement from what we're doing now and if we keep doing that, over time, wa-la, the noticeable difference.

Guess which is resolution # 3:

Be nice to my husband

or

Be nicer to my husband. (1% at a time.)

See, suddenly life doesn't seem so impossible!


Heh, just fucking around. There is no resolution #3.

2007: 1% More Reb-Inspired Misery

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger C. Dale said...

Happy New Year, Reb!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a slap happy new year, Reb. :)

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger RL said...

Happy New Year to both of you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home