Monday, December 18, 2006

Elf Killa, The Sequel

It was my intention to take Gideon to the mall Santa last week, but he had a bruise on his face from falling while wearing his daddy's shoes. It was also my intention to take him early morning, but Gideon hadn't yet pooped and last night he ate a huge grilled cheese sandwich which means we're teetering on a truly gnarly situation. By 10:30 there was still no poop so I had to risk it. Got to the mall just in time for the line to close -- Santa gets a 45 minute break at 12:30 p.m. and by 11:00 a.m. there was already a line for 90 minutes worth of pictures. I tried to do some shopping, but this wasn't a particularly good shopping mall so we went back and got in the line to get in the line when the line opened up. Gideon doesn't like waiting in lines. But at least he didn't poop his pants and that's my bright side for today.

5 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger WS Poetry said...

Heh. Had to come in off the Bloglines feed to say, too funny. And my word verification word to post this comment is "daipeir" - no kidding. Nic

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh- maybe Santa pooped.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally feel your pain, little man.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lee Herrick said...

that's a fuuuny picture. happy holidays and merry christmas, reb.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the poor kid being tormented with that photo throughout adulthood! :)

It is an adorable picture though!

Have a wonderful holiday, Reb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home