Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ice Storm!

Got to sleep in today. Chris stayed home because the roads were slippy (not a typo, I'm from Pittsburgh, we say slippy).

This morning dreamed that our water pipes leaked in our ceiling again. In my dream, I went downstairs and Joe Piscopo (for real, I have no idea how that fucker got into my dream, it's not like I say him on TV recently) had already dry walled the ceiling although he hadn't found or repaired the leaky pipe. Water was still pouring down and I was all WTF?!?

This is notable because when I did finally get out of bed, Chris mentioned that he thought we had another leak in the pipes because right before it happened the last two times, warm water started came out of the cold knob in our our bathroom faucet.

Shit like this makes me want to move.

Maybe this is a sign I need to move.

* * *

Tonight we'll go out for our family Valentine's Day dinner. We go early and do Mexican because everybody knows Mexican isn't romantic so we'll be sure to get a table. A few years ago while walking down the street in NYC on VD I heard some woman freaking on her boyfriend about how dare he try to take her to a Mexican restaurant on Valentine's.

She had a point and I'm glad she said something. There's an entire future of Mexican VD meals in store once she has kids. What's the rush?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mag Field said...

We're having Mexican Valentine's dinner too, though we aren't even bothering to go out -- it's the home-made stuff. And we don't even have kids. O, love. Contrary to prevailing attitude, I think garlic is very sexy. Maybe not refried beans, but definitely garlic.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jessica Smith said...

i agree. garlic is sexy.

when i was 15 and had a boy over to our house for the first time for dinner my aunt insisted that we have tacos. she said if he still liked me after seeing me eat tacos he was a keeper.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Anthony Robinson said...

Racists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home