Monday, March 05, 2007

100% Dynamite Blow Up Synopsizes

I'll post some more dark, blurry photos in a bit, but here's what Betsy and Mathias wrote about the Saturday night reading.

For me, the highlights of AWP were the Pussipo and 100% Dynamite Blow Up readings -- both wildly awesome events that I am thrilled and honored to be invited to participate.

Much of the rest of the conference was a mixture of suck (it wasn't you, it was me) and making numerous "apology" rounds to the multitudes of poets I managed to insult. Seriously. I'm not even sure if I made peace with all cause I don't remember it all. There were so many and I was too drunk to keep accurate notes.

It's not like I wasn't warned, my Vedic horoscope stated:

Effect of Mercury
You will be able to see the other people's flaws and instead of keeping them to yourself you will bluntly point them out. This should be avoided because you may lose a lot of popularity. There may be too much rivalry and opposition from brothers and sister.


Yep, I'm definitely not getting voted queen at the next Poet Prom. And thank god I didn't bring TB along.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home