Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last Readings Until the Fall

Next week I'll be giving readings in Chicago and NYC -- then I'm taking a break over the summer and will resume after Your Ten Favorite Words is out from Coconut Books in October (cross fingers) -- events in Boston, Cambridge and Philadelphia already in the works.

Well, it's not really a break, I'm going to be up to my arse in layouts and proofs for the upcoming No Tell Books titles scheduled for October publication as well (cross toes). Oh and the next Bedside Guide -- way behind schedule too. It'll be a working summer, that's for sure.

But hey, if you're anywhere near these readings, I hope you attend -- else you have to wait, until (gasp!) October or November for a chance to hear my yinzer accent bemoaning this cruel cruel world.

MAY 22, 2007 - 7:00 PM - series A - Chicago, IL
Readers: Reb Livingston and Carly Sachs

MAY 26, 2007 - 2:00 PM - Frequency Series - New York, NY
No Tell Books Release Party
Readers: Shafer Hall, PF Potvin and Reb Livingston

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home