Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day

Burlesque pics will be up soon -- apparently Carly and I took 170 picture last night! Wow, it must totally suck to have to read with constant flashing. Ah, well, that's Burlesque for ya.

I have a new idea for a poetry blog project inspired by my aunt's blog. When people find her blog by searching on questions regarding title insurance, she takes the time to answer them. Kind of a public service. Of course I'm all about giving back to the community too, so during the month of May I'll respond in some (poetic?) form to selected search queries that brings folks to Cackling Jackal.

Last night Jordan read a poem/list of the kinds of poems people are looking for (seems it's mostly soccer poems). I'm not going to be writing poems on request. No, this will be my gut response to queries -- I have no idea where this will go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger D said...

Ha! I wondered why a got a cackling jackal path to title talk. Take care sweetie.

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home