Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Seems if you don't blog or respond to e-mail for a few days everyone thinks you're suffering an existential crisis. Nope, just really busy. Working on the galleys for two upcoming NTB titles, The Myth of the Simple Machines by Laurel Snyder and Shy Green Field by Hugh Behm-Steinberg. Jill Alexander Essbaum's Harlot is next. Karl Parker's Personations is pushed back until the spring because we decided to expand it from chapbook length to "full" length . . . you know, bigger, longer and uncut. How hot is that?

Sandra gave me a "thinking blogger award" which is very nice and appreciated although I consider myself more of an empathic blogger, you know, I feel your pain. Kaplan Harris called me the Bill Clinton of poetry and Kaplan is a smart guy and knows what he's talking about. Oh and congratulate Sandra for winning the 2007 New Issues Poetry Prize. They'll publish her book Theories of Falling in Spring of 2008.

Now I'm going to attack the NTM submission pile -- yeah, and she wears army boots!

p.s. Charlie is smart too, dare I call him a "thinking blogger"?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

Aw, thanks for the notice. This whole thing is moving really damn fast. I had to ask for blurbs today!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Montgomery Maxton said...

crisis is poet spelled in a lost language.

hardyharharhar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home